Many people often wonder how do i fund care for my loved one, Well if you live in the Manchester area you should contact Manchester City Council. They provide the funding and will help find an agency that best suits your needs. Here at We Care Solutions we can talk though your needs and help to get you to the right person. Just follow the link below our call us today and we will do our best.